Saturday, March 08, 2008

Investing In PLR Marketing Makes Sense

I love weekends, and i will tell you why. Weekends are really good for me i will not have to go to my stupid office for my usual 8-4 work. I just lazy about doing nothing but eat, play games and have a lot of fun with my wife.Okay, so much for me and my love for weekends.
I bet you have heard about Private Label Rights (PLR) marketing, its everywhere and people are making a killing from it, including me. I got into it by chance really and started marketing it on forums including Digitalpoint. Although i have not yet decided on going really big with it like setting up my own website dedicated to it, i am still making quite a nice profit marketing it part-time.
To get started, you need to find where you can get PLR Articles that you can distribute and keep the profits. There are so many of them out there and you need to take your time so that you get the very best. The best place for me has been Gabor Ola's. This guy has done a great job in bringing the very best articles in one big joint that you can easily access by becoming a free member or upgrading to the elite membership which gives you unlimited access to the whole site.
He has done a wonderful job here because he will personally work you through the whole process untill you start seeing results.
I made a cool $500 selling my first pack of plr articles at $5 per pack of about 2000 articles.There will be continuation of this in the next post,i will also post some resources you can easily use to get started. Enjoy the weekend.

No comments: