Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Blogging For Dollars

When i first read about blogging and how it has made a lot of people rich,i doubted such possibilities.Well,you blame me,i come from a country where not untill now,people grew up with the impression that the internet was only a place where crime perpetrated.
I had a different mentally though,i had to convince myself otherwise and i did.My research led me to understand that people were indeed making a very comfortable living writing articles online and getting paid for those articles.And of-course you have the medium to reach out to a wide audience.
Blogging can really bring in the needed cash,but one has to beware in choosing the medium as there are lots of fraud sites out there.
Though not using them for now, my top picks are :
www.payperpost.com and www.smorty.com
A friend who uses smorty highly recommends them,and i hope to try them out some day.Payperpost i hear is awesome.
Happy blogging for dollars!!

No comments: